THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Moda Love blog-hop winner

Samstag, 13. September 2014

Thank you  everyone for coming along to my blog, for reading and commenting. Thank you for all the compliments on the new line Figures and the BIG PLUS pattern. I enjoyed every post here on the blog and on my facebook fanpage.
I can't wait to see some of your projects finished! I’m always glad if you send me pictures of what you have made out of my fabrics and will happily share it. I love FB’s possibility to just type in a quick note or just click on “like”, to let you know I got your line and to keep up with each other in an informal way!
May I share some more ideas for using the FIGURES line?
We have a great range of new patterns released accompanying these maritime prints. And as a special precut Moda made Honey combs for this line. So of course I created a Honey comb pattern:
Hexagon Brilliance Zen Chic FIGURES
This is an easy to sew pattern, since it allows you to join the hexagon shapes by your sewing machine. For those of you who love hand sewing you can of course use the English Paper Piecing method and piece by hand in a cozy chair watching your favorite TV show.
I mentioned that I’ll become a granny, but even before I got to know these wonderful news, I already had designed two baby-projects for young mums. Is that a coincidence???
Zen Chic Water World Friends Figures Dream big Zen Chic Figures
Little toys for little fingers and a baby blanket.
I have also some patterns for the FIGURES precuts:
Modern Retro uses a Layer Cake and has this really soft tone-in-tone numbers print as a background
Zen Chic Modern Retro Figures
as well does the pattern Playing with balls (do you remember my circle piecing method from the Moda Lab video?)
Zen Chic, Playing with balls Figures
and SYNCHRO.   Since Synchro needs only a half of a Layer Cake for the front, I created a reversible quilt, using the other half for the backside. So you have even two quits. Well, that’s a good use of one precut!
Zen Chic, Synchro, Figures
I love all the colorful tapes which you can use for craft projects, Washi-tapes is the name, isn’t it? And a Jelly Roll is the perfect material for making a kind of Washi-tape-quilt.
Mine is called TAPE IT
Zen Chic,Tape it, Figures
So I thought for all of you who participated in this blog hop and cheered my work up with your comments and results I will offer a
SPECIAL SALE
We have a 20% discount on all Zen Chic PDF patterns (the newest ones featuring the FIGURES line aren’t available as PDFs so far, except the Hexagon pattern – but we have lots of beautiful patterns using Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes and more in the PDF-shop). For this sale use the coupon
MODALOVE
through the end of Monday! This is the first sale we offer, we rarely do, so take advantage while you can!
So, now to our blog hop winner!
It is Frauke who said:
Congratulation to you becoming a grandma;-)
and thanks for the giveaway!
You still have to bring out a line of fabric I don’t like ;-))
The newest collection is soooo beautiful – again!!
Frauke, please send me your address so I can ship the fabric bundle to you!
Thank you all for participating – if you want me to keep informed about new fabric lines and patterns ( I will have out a new line in October called REEL TIME), please sign up for my NEWSLETTER







Keine Kommentare:

.

 
site design by designer blogs