THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

I pin-did

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

Pinterest is one of my most inspirational places to stroll through and I got tons of great ideas out of it. So no wonder it’s easy for me to submit an entry to the Modern Marigold’s Pin-did challenge. People link to what they have made from pinterest inspiration.

 

 

I recently gathered some ideas for my birthday party in November. My invitation cards are inspired from Pinterest. A collage of snippets of paper glued on an envelope.

Since the theme of my party will be “scrabble” or “crossword” (my guests may figure out some details about the 50 years of my life by filling out a crossword puzzles and finding answers to questions like “what did Brigitte do on third of March 1983?”) so the envelopes got some snippets of puzzles too.

Invitation cards

Do you have boards on pinterest? Send a link!

And don’t miss to send a submission to Farbstoff’s challenge: October Pillow Talk, you can win a cute bundle of Sweetwater’s Christmas fabrics.

Pinterest ist einer der Plätze, wo ich die meisten tollen Ideen finden kann, und so war es auch gar kein Kunststück, zu dem
Pin-did challenge von the Modern Marigold einen kleinen Beitrag beizusteuern. Pin-did zeigt eine Menge Links wie Pinterestinspirationen kreativ umgesetzt wurden.

Bei Pinterest sammle ich grade ein paar Ideen für meine Geburtstagsparty im November und entdeckte diese Collagen - fertige Umschläge dekoriert mit Schnipseln von hübschen Papieren. Genau das Richtige für meine Einladungskarten. Das Motto meiner Party ist “Scrabble” oder “Kreuzworträtsel” und meine Gäste werden mit einem Kreuzworträtsel Details zu meinen letzten 50 Jahren herausfinden können. Also haben natürlich auch meine Umschläge Rätselschnipsel bekommen.

Hast du auch Pinboards bei Pinterest? Dann schick doch den Link in den Kommentaren.
Und verpass nicht, ein Kissen zu Farbstoff’s Oktober Pillow Talk zu verlinken. Dieses mal gibt es ein hübsches Sortiment an Weihnachtsstoffen von Sweetwater zu gewinnen.

2 Kommentare:

Amanda Fetters hat gesagt…

Ooh, I saw those envelopes, too - I love your version - they are so snazzy! thanks for linking up! :)

Toni hat gesagt…

That is such a fun idea for your party, Brigitte! Very cute! I was sure I was a follower of your blog, but realized it must not have worked when I did it, but now I am following you again! Have a great weekend!

.

 
site design by designer blogs