THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Pattern choices for the modern quilter

Dienstag, 16. August 2011

Which pattern could be a good display for my sunny yellow and fresh turquoise color scheme from last week inspired by the photo below? It should be modern and decent and clear. Lee from Freshly Pieced inspired me with her Modern Meadow Quilt for my this week’s quiltpattern.
Quilt pattern tuerkis orange
I love the yellow “Pirate Grid in Corn by Alexander Henry Fabrics” which gave in combination with Kona Cotton Solid Bone the background for all scraps of yellow, orange, grey and turquoise.
If you have made a quilt from yellow and turqouise or used this quilt patttern before then please show me your results by adding a link to the comments.
LDV_002 Photo by La Dolce Vita Photography
Dieses Foto war die Ausgangsidee -welches Muster könnte das richtige für mein Farbschema von letzter Woche mit sonnigem Gelb und kühlem Türkis sein? Es sollte modern, dezent und klar wirken. Lee vom Blog Freshly Pieced hat mich mit ihrem Modern Meadow Quilt zum obigen Quiltmuster inspiriert.
Ich mag es wie der gelbkarierte Basic “Pirate Grid in Corn by Alexander Henry Fabrics” zusammen mit Kona Cotton Solid Bone einen Hintergrundrahmen abgibt für all die Sraps in Gelb, Orange, Grau und Türkis.
Hast du schon mal einen Quilt in Gelb/Türkis genäht oder das Quiltmuster oben benutzt? Dann bitte teile doch ein Foto mit uns und poste einen Link in den Kommentaren.

2 Kommentare:

Nicole Gendy hat gesagt…

I made this quilt with grey, yellow and turquoise. It's mostly improv quilting.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pentax29/6016287227/in/photostream

I like the photo of the Zen Quilt!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I've always loved this atomic shape. Hoping to make one someday with a little more curve. I like your colors!

.

 
site design by designer blogs