THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Another trip to the Netherlands

Montag, 28. Mai 2007

Last weekend I visited the Netherlands with a friend of mine for some days. There was a very sunny day at the sea – wonderful! And two days more cloudy mixed with a little bit of rain, so we saw Amsterdam, Edam and Hoorn, went for a walk, watched a few DVD’s on our apartment, did some cooking and so on. Visiting Amsterdam I bought a couple of fat quarters of Den Haan & Waagenmakers again. We’ll see which exercise to do they will inspire me this time.




A nice Café in Edam, where we sat down and chat for a while



View from our apartment next to the Ijsselmeer

Keine Kommentare:

.

 
site design by designer blogs