THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Curiosity

Freitag, 16. Februar 2007

Surfing through the net by following my curiosity about what other quilting women are working on I more and more hit some blogs - so interesting. First I only read, couldn't to let all the inspiring pics and ideas out of my sight, later I wondered if it would be a good idea to get in contact to those "blog-people" and to share my pics and sewing also.

When I was a child, my grandma sewed a lot of clothes for the family. I always set down next to her old PFAFF and felt so comfortably. She once told me: When you are tall enough to get your feet down to the pedal, I'll teach you sewing too. Maybe this was one of the best things anyone could give to me. So I started sewing in the age of six and I hope I mustn't end bevor I'll die :-).

There are a lot of projects (or will they end as an UFO???) I'm working on. I best like the Fassett-Collection, his art of juggling with colors and patterns - so in 2003 I could not longer keep me back to start my own little online shop with Fassett-fabrics (and this means I can take pieces of his fabrics at any time right here in my house - what a feeling) .

But meanwhile I also got to know and to love the fine Japanese Quilting (always riffling through magazines like Quilts Japan or Tshushin).

As I'm a new Blogger not so familiar with how this is to handle (and also constantly searching in my dictionary for the right words :-) ) I have it for today.

Keine Kommentare:

.

 
site design by designer blogs